Wednesday 9 November 2011

Japan Japan Japan I Plan

So. My oldest sister and her husband let me know a few weeks ago that they are moving to Osaka, Japan next year with there two kids! This really is some exciting news for them and I know they are going to be on an amazing journey. There is one problem though, I am used to seeing them at least 3 days a week. At least. So it will take some getting used to and I have to admit i will miss them very much. And to add to the melodrama that is this situation their two kids Alexander and Bibi are probably two of my favorite people in the whole world (I should note they are 1 and 2). But do not despair, I have a plan. Japan. I plan to make some money and go visit them next year July! Now this plan will actually have to be put into action, this is a struggle of mine (putting plans into action), so I am going to get myself excited. I have a sneaky suspicion that Osaka could be an inspiring city!

Heres some pics of Osaka :)
Heres to hoping!

    A pretty amazing pic by Stephanie Jung titled "Exploring Osaka"


Street Art in Osaka by Titifreak


Floating fish. It Does not get better

1 comment:

  1. we will miss you sooooo much. I love your background.

    ReplyDelete